COKE ZERO SUGAR MOVIE TIME OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE OR OTHERWISE IMPACT YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF CANADA & WHERE PROHIBITED
- Eligibility: The Coke Zero Sugar Movie Time (The “Promotion”) is open only to legal Canadian residents (“eligibility area”) who are 13 years of age or older at time of entry (“Entrant”). Any Entrant who is under the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence (a “Minor”) must have the consent and permission of their parent or legal guardian to enter. Void outside the eligibility area and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees and non-employee workers of Coca-Cola Ltd. (the “Sponsor”), The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited, Cineplex Entertainment LP (“Cineplex”), Landmark Cinemas G.P. Ltd. on behalf of Landmark Cinemas Canada Limited Partnership (“Landmark Cinemas”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”) and any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Promotion (collectively, the “Released Promotion Parties”) and their immediate family (defined for the purposes of these Official Rules as: spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three  months out of the year) of each such individuals are not eligible. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, provincial/territorial and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes Entrant’s (and their parent/legal guardian’s on their behalf if the Entrant is a Minor) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding (without right of appeal) in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO MINORS: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, on a random audit basis to contact a Minor’s parent/legal guardian for the purposes of verifying their: (i) agreement to be legally bound by these Official Rules on the Minor’s behalf; (ii) consent to the Minor’s participation in this Promotion; and/or (iii) consent to the collection, use and disclosure of the Minor’s personal information. Failure of a Minor’s parent/legal guardian to complete any such required verification to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the time frame specified by the Sponsor may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, result in disqualification of the Minor.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 9:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on April 30, 2023 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period will consist of nine (9) weekly entry periods (each, a “Weekly Entry Period”) for the Grand Prizes only. Each Weekly Entry Period will start at 12:00 am ET on Monday and end at 11:59 pm ET on the following Sunday of the Promotion Period, with the exception of the first Weekly Entry Period (which will begin at 9:00 am ET on Wednesday, March 1, 2023). Weekly Entries will not be carried forward from one Weekly Entry Period to any subsequent Weekly Entry Period(s).
- How to Register, Earn Daily Game Plays, Play the Game and Earn Grand Prize Entries/Instant Win Prize: If you are a Minor, your parent or legal guardian must consent to you entering this Promotion prior to Entry.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE:
a) VIA QUICK RESPONSE CODE ON DISPLAY: During the Promotion Period, look for special Promotion displays with a Quick Response (“QR”) code. Scan the QR code with your web-enabled mobile device (“Device”) to be directed to the Website (defined below).
b) VIA WEBSITE: During the Promotion Period, go to promotion.coke.ca/coke-zero-sugar-movie (“Website”).
Registration: To register for the Promotion, you must visit the Website (via either method listed above), during the Promotion Period and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process, which will require you to: (i) complete the registration form; (ii) correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question; and (iii) agree to be legally bound by these Official Rules. If Entrant answers the mathematical skill-testing question incorrectly, Entrant will not be eligible for an Instant Win Prize, however Entrant may earn entries in the Grand Prize random drawings. All information provided must be complete and true. Limit of one (1) registration per person. Registration is free. Disposable email addresses cannot be used for registration. You will only need to register once and on subsequent visits, you will only need to enter the email address linked to your registration. Once your registration has been received in accordance with these Official Rules (as determined by the Sponsor and Administrator in their sole and absolute discretion), and on each subsequent daily visit (if any) you will automatically be provided with one (1) daily game play (each a “Daily Game Play”) to play the game (the “Game”). Each Daily Game Play can only be used one (1) time on the Day the Daily Game Play is received during the Promotion Period (where a “Day” is defined as beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET -- except for the first Day that begins at 9:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET). A Daily Game Play that is not used on any given Day does not rollover into the next Day [e.g., if you have one (1) Daily Game Play remaining for Day 1 and you do not use that Daily Game Play on Day 1, you will not accumulate two (2) Daily Game Plays on Day 2; however, you will still have the opportunity to receive Daily Game Plays on Day 2]
Earning Additional Daily Game Plays: You can receive additional Daily Game Plays through the various options set forth below by following the on-screen instructions available on the Website following registration:
d) Share with Friends: You may receive a maximum of three (3) additional Daily Game Plays during the Promotion Period as a result of persons registering for the Promotion for the first time in compliance with these Official Rules (as determined by the Sponsor in their sole and absolute discretion), earning one (1) Daily Game Play for each such friend or family member who registers for the Promotion for the first time in accordance with any of the three (3) methods outlined below. You may only share with friends with whom you have had direct voluntary two-way communications, and with whom it is reasonable to conclude that you have a personal relationship considering shared interests, experiences, opinions and other relevant factors. You may only share with family members to whom you are related by marriage, a common-law partnership, or parent-child relationship, and with whom you have had direct voluntary two-way communications. You are solely responsible for ensuring you only share Promotion-related information in compliance with applicable anti-spam laws in Canada (and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Promotion Parties with respect to any claim to the contrary).
- Personal Link or Banner: To retrieve your personal web link, click on the “Share” link and locate the personal web link or personal banner on this page. A unique link will be displayed which you can copy to share. You may wish to post your link on instant messenger, blogs, message boards and personal web pages or in emails (subject to compliance with the applicable platform’s terms of service and applicable anti-spam laws in Canada). The distribution of your personal web link is at your discretion, subject to the following: Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to cancel and void any personal web link (and all associated earned Daily Game Plays) which they deem, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be used or associated with content that is inappropriate. Without limiting the foregoing, such inappropriate content includes all forms of pornography, spam, inappropriate language and content that incites hate, is demeaning, depreciates the value of the Sponsors’ name(s), brand(s), products or trademarks, or incites discrimination of in any form.
- Facebook Post Invites: To invite friends via Facebook, if you are a Facebook user registered through Facebook Connect, click on the Facebook® icon in the “share with friends” section. You will then be able to post a message on Facebook regarding the Promotion.
- Twitter Post Invites: To invite friends via Twitter, login to the Promotion Website, click on the Twitter® icon in the “share with friends” section and perform the following three required steps: (i) click to post the predefined message that is provided by Sponsor; (ii) enter your Twitter username; and (iii) press the “Tweet” button.
For Share with Friends, your additional Daily Game Plays will be available only after your friend registers for the Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. PRIVACY NOTE: No personal information will be collected by the Sponsor or the Administrator from Facebook or Twitter.
e) Following Coca-Cola Canada on Instagram: You may receive one (1) additional Daily Game Play during the Promotion Period by following Coca-Cola Canada’s Instagram account (@cocacola_ca).
f) Enter Code Word: During the Promotion Period, Landmark Cinemas and/or Cineplex may, at their sole discretion, release a code word (“code word”). You may receive one (1) additional Daily Game Play during the Promotion Period by entering a code word on the Website. To receive a code word if you do not see it released anywhere, you may send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: “Coke Zero Sugar Movie Time Code Word”.
There is a limit of sixty-seven (67) Daily Game Plays per person during the Promotion Period. This is only possible if you earn the maximum allowable: (i) one (1) Daily Game Play per Day (61 Daily Game Plays); (ii) one (1) Daily Game Play for signing up to receive email communications from The Coca-Cola Company through the Website; (iii) three (3) Daily Game Plays for sharing the Promotion; (iv) one (1) Daily Game Play for following Coca-Cola Canada’s Instagram account (@cocacola_ca); and (v) one (1) Daily Game Play for entering a code word.
- How to Play the Game: Daily Game Plays are used to play the Game for a chance to earn entries into the Grand Prize random drawings (each a “Grand Prize Entry”) or win an instant win prize (“Instant Win Prize”). Each Daily Game Play entitles you to one (1) spin of the Game. When you spin the Game, you will randomly land on either one (1), three (3), or five (5) Grand Prize Entries, or an Instant Win Prize icon awarding you either the appropriate number of extra Grand Prize Entries or an Instant Win Prize (as determined by the Sponsor in their sole and absolute discretion on the basis of their official records). If you are an Instant Win Prize winner, you may select the movie theater of your choice from either Cineplex or Landmark Cinemas (subject to availability).
Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Daily Game Plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s Daily Game Plays and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Promotion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar registration/Daily Game Play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, game play services) will void all Daily Game Plays by that Entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any Daily Game Play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential prize winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
- Verification/Instant Winner Notification/Instant Win Prize Fulfillment: All winners are subject to confirmation, verification of eligibility by Administrator and compliance with these Official Rules in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. If, due to an error of any kind, more instant winning messages are delivered to Entrants, or more Instant Win Game prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded per Rule #6, the intended number of Instant Win Prizes (as stated in these Official Rules) will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified Game prize claims received during the Promotion Period. In no event whatsoever will the Sponsor or any of the Released Promotion Parties be liable for more than the number, type and value of prizes as stated in these Official Rules. Further, the Sponsor and the other Released Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to Entrants’ or to any other person’s computer or other device relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. Instant Win Prizes will be fulfilled to the email address submitted on the Website within 1-2 weeks after verification. Return of any Instant Win Prize as undeliverable will result in disqualification and prize will be forfeited. Unclaimed Instant Win Prizes will not be awarded.
- Prizes/Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”) and Approximate Odds of Winning:
- Grand Prize (9 total): Each Grand Prize winner will receive movie tickets for a year to the movie theater of their choice (Cineplex or Landmark Cinemas, subject to availability). The Grand Prize will be awarded in the form of one (1) digital gift card for CAD $1,040, which is the equivalent of one (1) movie ticket each week for a year at an average ticket price of CAD $20. The ARV of each Grand Prize is CAD $1,040.
- Instant Win Prizes (2,025 total, as broken out below):
- Cineplex Prize (1,800 total, 200 per Weekly Entry Period): A CAD $20 Digital Gift Card to Cineplex.
- Landmark Cinemas Prize (225 total, 25 per Weekly Entry Period): A CAD $20 Digital Gift Card to Landmark Cinemas.
Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Grand Prize Entries received during Each Weekly Entry Period.
The odds of winning an Instant Win Prize depend on the date/time of entry, the number of Instant Win Prizes remaining available at the time of Daily Game Play and number of eligible Daily Game Plays received. The number of Instant Win Prizes available to be won will diminish as they are awarded.
If a prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor will substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value. No transfer, cash or other substitution of a prize is permitted - except Sponsor may substitute Prize in whole or in part for one of equal or greater retail value for any reason. Limit one (1) Grand Prize and one (1) Instant Win Prize per person. Gift Cards are subject to terms and conditions (as stated by the issuer). Prizes will be fulfilled within 1-2 weeks from the date of winner verification (as outlined below). The total ARV of all Prizes is CAD $49,860.
- Grand Prize Random Drawings: There will be nine (9) Grand Prize winners selected in total (1 per Weekly Entry Period) in separate random drawings on or about each Monday (or following business day) following each Weekly Entry Period, from among all eligible Grand Prize Entries received for the applicable Weekly Entry Period. Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator (at their offices in Melville, New York, USA), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding (without right of appeal) on all matters related to the selection of eligible winners.
- Instant Win Second Chance Drawing: If, after winner notification and verification, any Instant Win Prize is unclaimed or has not been awarded for any reason, a second chance drawing will be conducted on or about May 1, 2023 (the “Second Chance Drawing”). Winners will be randomly selected from all non-winning entrants who played the Game at least once (1) during the Promotion Period. The Second Chance Drawing will be conducted by Administrator (at their offices in Melville, New York, USA) using randomization methods selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A potential Instant Win Prize winner in the Second Chance Drawing will be notified by email using the email address associated with the Entrant’s registration. Sponsor/Administrator shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential Instant Win Prize winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential Instant Win Prize winner in the Second Chance Drawing does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or winner notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential Instant Win Prize winner, such potential Instant Win Prize winner will forfeit their Instant Win Prize and an alternate Instant Win Prize winner may be selected. If any potential Instant Win Prize winner in the Second Chance Drawing is found to be ineligible, or if the potential Instant Win Prize winner has not complied with these Official Rules or declines an Instant Win Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Instant Win Prize winner will be disqualified, and an alternate Instant Win Prize winner may be selected. Sponsor/Administrator may successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winner(s) of an applicable Instant Win Prize in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed winner(s) of such applicable Instant Win Prize after such attempts have been made, if any, the corresponding Instant Win Prize may go unawarded. Odds of winning an Instant Win Prize in the Second Chance Drawing depend upon the number of eligible non-winning entrants who played the Game during the Promotion Period and number of unclaimed or un-awarded Instant Win Prizes, if any.
- Grand Prize Winner Notification: The potential Grand Prize winners will be emailed a Declaration of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which they (and their parent/legal guardian if they are a Minor) will be required to sign and return (and must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question) to be administered by the Administrator at a time and in a manner to be determined by the Administrator via e-mail within three (3) days of notification attempt in order to be confirmed as a Grand Prize winner or Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all eligible Grand Prize Entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period. Declarations will be sent via email link. If a potential Grand Prize winner fails to return the completed Declaration within three (3) days, Declaration is returned as undeliverable, or fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, Entrant shall be deemed to be ineligible, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. If an Entrant is disqualified for one of the reasons mentioned above and an alternate is selected, the alternate must complete and return the required documents in the timeframe specified.
- Conditions and Release: By participating, each Entrant (or their parent/legal guardian if the Entrant is a Minor) agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator; (b) receive any notices and other communications related to the Promotion electronically, including via email and/or the Website; (c) release and hold harmless the Released Promotion Parties, Facebook, Twitter and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the Prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s Grand Prize Entry, Daily Game Play, creation of a Grand Prize Entry/Daily Game Play or submission of a Grand Prize Entry/Daily Game Play, participation in the Promotion, acceptance or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of Grand Prize Entry/Daily Game Play; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless Released Promotion Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an Entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or Entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor and their agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and province/territory for Promotion, advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further notice, payment or consideration.
- Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, Entrants (and their parent/legal guardian on the Entrant’s behalf if the Entrant is a Minor) agree to release and hold harmless Released Promotion Parties from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or the Website or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion or the Website; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the Website or the processing of Grand Prize Entries/Daily Game Plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable email; (f) any defect in a prize or inability to participate in the Promotion or use the Website or use a prize, or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Promotion, the receipt, acceptance, delivery, possession, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant (and their parent/legal guardian on the Entrant’s behalf if the Entrant is a Minor) further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Promotion Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Promotion Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrant (and their parent/legal guardian on the Entrant’s behalf if the Entrant is a Minor) waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an Entrant’s Grand Prize Entry/Daily Game Play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another Grand Prize Entry/Daily Game Play in this Promotion (time-permitting), if it is possible in the Sponsor’s or the Administrator’s sole discretion. These Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Promotion Parties.
- General Rules: By participating in the Promotion, Entrant (and their parent/legal guardian on the Entrant’s behalf if the Entrant is a Minor) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding (without right of appeal) in all matters related to the Promotion. Any normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online/phone service will apply and are Entrants’ sole responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for any compatibility issues with Entrant's device/browser used for Daily Game Play. Entrants associated with potential winning Daily Game Plays/Grand Prize Entries may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Daily Game Plays/Grand Prize Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address may be disqualified. No information regarding Daily Game Plays/Grand Prize Entries, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules or on the Website, will be disclosed. Sponsor and the other Released Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connection; miscommunications; failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions; technical failure; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions; late, lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected Daily Game Plays/Grand Prize Entries; or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site/device, or undermine the legitimate operations of the Promotion, is a violation of the criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law and to disqualify such Entrant from the Promotion. In the event the Promotion is compromised or impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud, virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civil unrest or any other problem or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, subject only to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) in Quebec, to suspend or terminate the Promotion and award the Instant Win Prizes claimed prior to cancellation and select the Grand Prize winners from among all eligible Grand Prize Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor and the other Released Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, or incomplete Daily Game Plays/Grand Prize Entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Daily Game Play/Grand Prize Entry process or the operation of the Promotion or Website; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participation in the Promotion, Entrants and Prize winners (and their parent/legal guardian on their behalf if the Entrant/Prize winner is a Minor) release and hold harmless the Released Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a Daily Game Play/Grand Prize Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize.
- Disputes: Entrant (and their parent/legal guardian on the Entrant’s behalf if the Entrant is a Minor) agrees that to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) they release and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and all of the other Released Promotion Parties from and all any and all claims; (b) claims arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or provincial court located in Toronto, Ontario in Canada; (c) Entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in Toronto, Ontario in Canada for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual damages of no more than $100, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (e) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants or the Released Promotion Parties in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Toronto, Ontario in Canada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the Province of Toronto, Ontario in Canada, Canada, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Toronto, Ontario in Canada. FOR QUEBEC RESIDENTS ONLY: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a Promotion may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- Sponsor/Administrator: Sponsor of the Promotion is Coca-Cola Ltd. 335 King Street East, Toronto, ON, M5A 1L1 Canada. Administrator of the Promotion is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747 USA.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook®, Twitter®, Cineplex® or Landmark Cinemas. You are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook® or Twitter®. Facebook®, Twitter®, Cineplex® and Landmark Cinemas are each completely released of all liability from each Entrant in this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor and not Facebook®, Twitter®, Cineplex® or Landmark Cinemas.